THE ONLY VALENTINE’S DAY GIFT GUIDE YOU NEED: GIFTS FOR HIM
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about gifts for our guys! Two years ago, my gifts were roses, a ticket to the Shedd Aquarium, chocolate covered strawberries, and a diamond ring! It’s pretttty dang hard to beat that. I can’t remember what I got Jacob, but I know it didn’t compare to that! Ugh, it makes me so sad to think back on that day and how amazing it was. Jacob put so much thought and effort into it, and I’ll never be able to say thank you enough for everything he did to make it so perfect.
Alright, so let’s talk gifts for him! Dudes are sometimes so hard to buy for! I feel like I keep getting Jacob similar things for his birthday and Christmas! If you’re wanting to get your guy something special, I made the PERFECT comprehensive gift guide for you! From cheap to uhh.. not so cheap (okay, two things are pricey). Check it out, let me know what you think, and ask any questions you may have!
- If your guy is stylish and loves a nice watch, this Citizen Eco-Drive Leather Watch is the perfect gift for him! I actually got Jacob this watch as a wedding gift, and he loves to wear it for special occasions, or when he needs to dress nice to work. I love how sleek the face is. You can get it from Kohls, which means…Kohl’s cash and coups!
- If your guy is a traveler, this Herschel Supply Duffel Bag would be the perfect gift for him! It even has an exterior zip shoe compartment to keep it away from dirt and grime — perfect for short business trips! It even features double carrying handles to make it even better!
- If you’re anything like me, you LOVE to get boxers for your man that matches the holiday! I think Jacob has every holiday, haha! But these Red Heart Print Boxers are perfect for V-Day! Jacob has J.Crew boxers and he says they’re comfy — they fit TTS (true to size)!
- Going along with the boxers, these matching Heart Print socks are the perfect small V-Day gift for your guy! If you get the boxers, you totally need the socks!!
- If your guy is sporty, these Nike Air Presto Shoes are the perfect gift for him! They come in five colors, and they aren’t crazy expensive! I love how neutral these shoes are. They’re not a crazy design like some of the new gym shoes that are coming out!
- If your guy is adventurous and you can spend a little extra dough, this GoPro HERO5 Black is the perfect gift for him! Right now at Best Buy, it’s $100 off! Jacob and I used our GoPro every single day when we were on our honeymoon. It’s perfect for shooting underwater or attaching to the top of your helmet for zip lining. It’s WELL worth the money — I promise!
- If your guy is techy, the Amazon Echo is for him! My dad actually just got this for my mom for Christmas, and she uses it every single day! We’re all so impressed with how much she can do! It’s really nice for playing music, finding out what the weather is, and literally everything else!
- If your guy wears sunglasses a lot, these Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses are for him! They’re timeless and Ray-Bans are simply the best in sunglasses! These are polarized, too! They also have the non-polarized version for $50 less!
- If your guy is always on-the-go, this Bellroy “Hide and Seek” Wallet is the perfect gift for him! This wallet is stylish because it’s real leather, but perfect for guys who don’t want a thick wallet in their back pocket. It’s a super slim wallet with some extra hidden storage! The reviews on this wallet are great! Jacob has a similar one and uses it a lot — especially when we go out to bars and doesn’t want a chunky wallet in his pocket!
- If your guy likes to drink beer, this USA Beer Cap Map is the perfect gift for him! All he needs to do is push the cap into the map and hang it on a wall! It’s perfect for guys who like to try different beers wherever they go!
- If your guy is trendy, this Half Zip Cotton and Cashmere Pullover is the perfect sweater for him! I love this navy color with the grown leather zipper! It’s available in regular and tall! This sweater also has amazing five-star reviews!
- If your guy needs high-end work attire, and you’re able to spend some moola, this BOSS Novan/Ben Trim Fit Suit is the perfect gift for him! This is priiiicey, but it’s very high-end. I’m not saying you need to go spend all this money on V-Day, but if you’re able to, and he’s in need of a suit, this is a great option! Nordstrom has a great suit collection!
What do you ladies think? Did I cover basically everything you might want to give? Let me know if you have any other suggestions!